Home for Wayward Sluts: Pogostick Dildo (sextoy) http://kinkunveiled.blogspot.ca/?zx=8dcd321b700cd6d8

Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Pogostick Dildo (sextoy)

pogostick dildo sextoypogodildoAlright, here's a sextoy so ripe with potential for massive internal damage that I could barely stop laughing long enough to post about it:  The Pogostick Dildo!  For just $139 you can get one of these bad boys to bounce on -- and hopefully not mash up your insides.

Just as a precaution, you don't mind signing this waiver here, right hun? (Don't worry, it's all standard stuff.)

Now I have to assume that you're not supposed to ride it like a pogostick as the odds of bouncing around with a dildo up your cunt while cumming hard -- seems at least likely to bash your face into a wall (I'm just saying.)

Well, I found this handy video to show you exactly how it's used.


So yeah, there's that.

I'm not saying I recommend this in any way. But I fully admit to thinking it's funny.



No comments:

Post a Comment