Home for Wayward Sluts: Squirting Stickers! http://kinkunveiled.blogspot.ca/?zx=8dcd321b700cd6d8

Sunday, 5 April 2015

Squirting Stickers!



vajaculation_sticker
I found this and I had to share!!

It is squirting stickers!!! Yes, what better way to show support to the female ejaculator in your life than an "I love squirters" sticker. I imagine this is best for a car but would also pimp out any bicycle.
shejaculation_sticker
This is simply a must have item if you really love vajaculation aka shejaculation.  Though unless you are ridiculously ripped, I can't imagine women approaching you saying, "I am a squirter" but still, it's the thought that counts. And honestly, the more people that are thinking about female ejaculation, the better.

Though I have to wonder how many people will look at an "I love squirters" sticker and be completely mystified.

The squirting stickers are even on sale now for just $5.50 each  B-)

http://www.cafepress.ca/+female-ejaculation+stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment